Retail Operation Manager
Ho Chi MInh
Responsible for driving the daily retail operations in line with the Brand standards to optimize brand management and business growth.
- Reports to the General Manager.
- Be responsible for driving the daily retail operations in line with the Brand standards to optimize brand management and business growth.
- Achieve retail sales targets and ensure profitability by driving operational efficiency.
- Manage the retail sales force: act as a coach to Area Supervisors, ensure qualified manpower, monitor staff performance, promote teamwork, grow and develop staff via on-going training with the local Trainer.
- Key driver of opening new stores, renovation and refurbishment.
- Ensure that the Brand’s culture, concepts, standards and guidelines are clear and respected by all retail members.
- Support the GM, Singapore with yearly budget preparation and goal setting
- Desired Skills and Experience
- Experienced Retail Operations Professional with Prior Exposure to Aspirational Brands with Commercial Focus, Outstanding Organizational and People Management Skills.
- The Retail Operations Manager, Singapore will hold a diploma or above in business studies and demonstrate a minimum of 6 years’ experience in the field of retail operations. Familiarity with Singapore retail market is a must. The Retail Operations Manager will adhere to the Brand’s leadership principles and values and display strong interpersonal skills, pragmatic and hands-on, solution-oriented approach with a high personal drive. He/She will have strong commercial understanding and be an excellent people.
- Represent Singapore retail operations in all ratail meetings regionally and globally when necessary.
- Map out training plans, design and develop training programs (outsourced or in-house)
- Choose appropriate training methods per case (simulations, mentoring, on the job training, professional development classes etc)
- At least 5 years of experience in managing retail sales and operations of retail brands.
- Extensive knowledge of retail theory, implementation, especially in shoes market.
- Proven ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate)
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods and techniques
- MS Office proficiency
- Advanced organisational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments
- Fluent in English and strong communication skills.